Do you have what it takes to be a World Pizza Champion? I just may have to fly to Vegas for the World Pizza Championship & Games on March 13 to find out. Everyone in the pizza biz will be there.
There are 5 events in the competition.
- Show your moves in the Freestyle Acrobatics competition
- Fastest Dough: How fast can you toss out five 12″ doughs?
- Largest Dough: How big can you make 18 ounces of dough in just 5 minutes?
- Fastest Box Folding: How fast can you fold five 12″ pizza boxes?
- Longest Spin: How long can you keep a dough spinning over your head?
Don’t worry Tony’s isn’t all show. I love their pies. Grab a slice at the Slice House next to the pizzeria. They make a bunch of styles from a big New York cheese slice or white Roman pizza sold by the meter. Eat at a table on the parklet right outside. If you want a whole pie grab a table at the pizzeria on the corner. There’s outside seating on the Union Street side.